[BURG] Fish surveys etc

Simon Hartley simon.hartley at scu.edu.au
Wed Apr 11 07:47:42 UTC 2007

Have spoken to Kay and Sarah.  An 8am dive would definitely be
appreciated.

Second boat doesn't really matter if we have to share space.

On 11/04/2007, at 7:12 AM, Zan Hammerton wrote:

> [...]
>

> From: Kay Dimmock <kdimmock at scu.edu.au>
> To: Simon Hartley <simon.hartley at scu.edu.au>,Kay Dimmock
> <kay.dimmock at scu.edu.au>
> CC: list at burg.org.au
> Subject: Re: [BURG] Fish surveys etc
> Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 06:23:42 +1000
>
> Yeah!  What about an 8.15 a.m. boat so that we can leave Lismore a
> tad later?

> At 03:05 PM 10/04/2007, Simon Hartley wrote:
>
> If we must we must.  It's rather an early start for those of us
> coming from Lismore but I'll do it if need be.  If we're booking
> the boats out may be able to do a slightly later time?
>
> On 10/04/2007, at 2:54 PM, Kay Dimmock wrote:
>
> G'day:
>
> I reckon we should go for the early dive for sure!.  I'm up for it!
>
> cheers
>
> Kay
>
> At 12:04 PM 10/04/2007, Zan Hammerton wrote:
>
> Greetings Everyone,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-
> microsoft-com :office:office" />
>

> Please see attachment for the minutes of the last BURG meeting.
>
> The next BURG fish surveys will be held on the 15th of April, the
> first dive will be to the Mackerel Boulder the second dive will be
> to Hugo’s Trench, at present those who are booked for both dives
> are - Kay, Niah, Cristian, Mick, Lauren, Meira, Simon, Mike, Jaxon,
> Sarah, Zan and Matt. Due to tides and potential current on the
> 15th, Robbie from BBDC has suggested we do the first dive at 7.30am
> with the second dive at 10.30am, the alternative is diving at 10.30
> and 1.30 however if there is current at the Mackerel Boulder we
> won’t be able to dive this site and will end up doing two dives at
> the rock. What does everyone think??? Are people happy to do an
> early morning dive???
>

> If you can’t do one or more of the dives, you need to let me know
> by Friday at the latest. If members who aren’t on the list would
> let to be placed on as stand by please email also.
>

> Cheers, Zan
>

> Its simple! Sell your car for just $30 at carsales.com.au
>

> Kay Dimmock
>
> PhD Candidate
> School of Tourism and Hospitality Management
> School of Environmental Science and Management
>
> Southern Cross University
> P.O. Box 173
> Lismore  NSW  2480
> Australia
>

> Ph: 02 6620 3981
> Fax: 02 6620 3565
> Email: kay.dimmock at scu.edu.au

> Kay Dimmock
>
> PhD Candidate
> School of Tourism and Hospitality Management
> School of Environmental Science and Management
>
> Southern Cross University
> P.O. Box 173
> Lismore  NSW  2480
> Australia
>

> Ph: 02 6620 3981
> Fax: 02 6620 3565
> Email: kay.dimmock at scu.edu.au

> Live Search delivers results the way you like it. Try live.com now!

Simon

Simon Hartley
SCU Dive Officer
Associate Lecturer
Master of Science candidate (marine benthic community structure -
Julian Rocks)
School of Environmental Science and Management
Southern Cross University

Ph: (02) 66203251   International Ph: 61 266 203251

Study Environmental Science at Southern Cross University http://
www.scu.edu.au/schools/esm/

Southern Cross University Whale Research Centre http://www.scu.edu.au/
research/whales/

"Maybe it's just the view from the edge that I like the most!" -
Jarrod Jablonski, President GUE/CEO Halcyon.